• Private rooms have a food and beverage minimum and are available for lunch, dinner, and for Sunday brunch.
• Prior to your lunch or dinner event, our relaxing outdoor patio can be used for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
• The entire restaurant is available privately on Saturday afternoons from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
• Private dining rooms can accommodate groups of 10– 68 guests.
• Please ask for a quote to book the entire restaurant.
ROOM AND TABLE SET UP
• Limited rounds with up to 8 people per table
• Rectangular tables otherwise used, with seating of 6 to 12 people at each table
• Lake Park Bistro provides white standard linens at no charge
• Colored linens are available to rent
• Votive candles are used for every evening party
• Flowers or table arrangements can be delivered approx. one hour before guests arrive; confetti is not allowed
• The East Balcony offers a stunning view of Lake Michigan and is also available for cocktail and hors d'oeuvre receptions. A permit from Milwaukee County Parks is required for this space
• Tented outdoor and lawn events are available for afternoon or evening functions.
• Food stations are available upon request
• Custom menus can be designed by Lake Park Bistro's Executive Chef and catering staff
• Coat check is available
• Bar service is based on your request, either:
• Cash Bar
• Open Bar
• Limited open bar or specific product request
• Your package requested
• Sit down and Hors d'oeuvre parties are available
• Photos of previous parties are available for viewing
• Audiovisual equipment may be used in private rooms with prior management approval
• Lake Park Bistro is a perfect setting for your summer event
• Sit down dinners, station style dining and hors d'oeuvres for parties up to 250 guests
• The East Balcony overlooking Lake Michigan is available for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres (requires a permit from Milwaukee County Parks)
• Ideal setting for live entertainment
• Live music may be played until 10:00 p.m.