May 01, 2018
Wonder Woman is the preeminent heroine of our time. As a symbol of equality, power, and truth, her natural confidence and unmistakable intelligence make her a presence that cannot be denied.
The Women Chefs of The Bartolotta Restaurants have always been a force to be reckoned with. Their natural skill, creativity, and capability demonstrate their rightful place in the kitchen of our finest restaurants. On Wednesday, June 13, seven of our outstanding women chefs will come together at Bacchus to create a spectacular array of food and wine pairings for you to enjoy at Wonder Women: A Bartolotta Chef Event.
Jennifer Bartolotta will be your host for the evening. You’ll enjoy delicious courses prepared by:
• Amber Dorszynski, Executive Chef, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse -Mequon
• Kaitlin Greenhalgh, Sous Chef, Harbor House
• Erica Yoblin, Executive Sous Chef, Downtown Kitchen
• Amanda Strandt, Executive Chef, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield
• Angie Rondinelli, Executive Chef, Downtown Kitchen
• Courtney Allison, Pastry Chef, Lake Park Bistro
• Annie Ghobrial, Pastry Chef, Bartolottas at Kohl’s
• Katie Espinosa, Advanced Sommelier
We invite you to join us for this special evening celebrating the Wonder Women of The Bartolotta Restaurants. For more information and tickets visit bartolottas.com/events.